Monday, March 28, 2011

Sick and Tired of Lawyers and our Legal System? Most especially Family Court?

It is my goal to expose the TRUTH and make these OFFICERS OF THE COURT accountable and the public aware of what is going on within our Family Court System. It is my belief that these lawyers and judges are breaking the law, should be held accountable, and are violating our constitutional rights. Together, we can clean up the abuse and corruption in the family court system.

I can only speak from my personal experience and my experience has been in Lake County and Cook County, Illinois.

I want this to be a place where people can post when and where these judges and lawyers are breaking the law, abusing their discretion, violating constitutional rights, legal rights, discriminating, and getting away with it. Other court systems/locations are welcome to post. Stick to the facts, no emotion, and no personal attacks. If you post a review of the attorney/judge in the comments, I will re-post as a post. Please include the name of the attorney/judge, court system, and state. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment